Tap Dance Singapore
Come and join us for a full day of tap! Free workshops and live music and dance performances for absolute beginners to advanced students. All are welcome to the fringe activities including arts and craft, rhythm activities, screening of tap dance clips as well as performances and a live jam session in the evening. Places available on first come first served basis – bring your friends, families, loves ones and pets!
NB. workshop slots are only confirmed upon registration through peatix.
Daytime Activities: 1 - 6:30pm
- Intermediate Adults/teens: 1:00 - 2:30pm
- Intermediate kids: 2:30 - 3:30pm
- Advanced Adults/teens: 3:30 - 5:00pm**
- Parent and Child (5-8yrs): 3:00 - 4:00pm* (no experience needed)
- Absolute - beginner Adults/teens: 5:00 - 5:40pm*
- Absolute beginner - all ages: 5:40 - 6:20pm*
- Beginner Adults/teens (some experience needed): 6:20 - 7:00pm
Intermediate kids (7 – 13 years) Recommended syllabus levels:
ISTD: grade 5 intermediate / CSTD: elementary – intermediate bronze / Al Gilbert: Grades 5/6
Advanced adult/teens class**: Recommended levels:
ISTD: adv 1 and 2 / CSTD: Advanced silver and up / Al Gilbert: grade 7
** Kids at advanced levels at their schools may also join. Choreography may include, single leg wings and pullbacks – come and experience what an advanced class is like!
- Rhythm games for kids
- Arts and crafts- "Make-a-Shaker"
- Screening of tap dance videos
- Face painting and henna
Evening Activities: 6:30 - 9:45pm (tap X music)
- Live Music by: Aya Sekine & The Jazz Party
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
Drinks and food for sale from 4pm onwards!
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- Emily Hill, 11 Upper Wilkie Road, Singapore 228120
Intermediate kids Intermediate adults Advanced adults Parent and Child (1 booking per pair) Beginner adults General Entry Absolute beginner - all ages Beginner Adults/teens (some experience needed)
- Venue Address
- 11 Upper Wilkie Road Singapore
Tap Dance Singapore116 Followers